Am 08.01.2011 21:40, schrieb Helen:
> There is more to creating a good video than just hitting 'record'. And
> I mean in terms of user experience, not just technical issues. As a
> user, I hate long, slow videos that take too long. I can scan a page
> of text very quickly to pull out the information I need. A video I
> have to watch to the end, and if someone takes too long I get
> impatient and think about all the download megabytes they are chewing
> up!

Okay, when´s ok for jdd, he can do a video. Maybe we can combinate the
page with a vid, so that we´ve got all information on a page, and in the
end, you can download some videos, if you need more help to understand.
So we´ve got the page, for people who just wanna read, and a video for
people who need something like this to understand the operating system,
the programs or just everything better.

good luck
kdl

--