Am 09.01.2011 15:13, schrieb jdd:
> what does this mean? connect with the internet is done by launching
> firefox. Launching firefox is just a way of opening the menu, going to
> applications, internet and clic on firefox.

Yeah, I mean something like this:

a person (maybe you) explain, how you can connect to the internet. (It´s
not done by launching Firefox by the way, you first have to connect via
WLAN or what ever.)
Then you can show, that FF is running. The person have to _explain_ what
happened on the screen.
In my mind, the scene looks so:
- You start talking, how you can connect (as an example) to the
internet. Then the camera turns to the screen and you show how you
connect there
Something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiLOQ6OnDYA
or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3U89FCLhG8

He´s a nice example I think. He explains and shows on the desktop

I mean something like this.

Next point: Writing a script:

I´m not really into something like this, and I don´t wanna say something
about it. You looks like an expert for this, so why you can write a script?

I think YouTube is the right way. So really much people can watch it.

sorry if I misunderstand you
kdl

--
Kim Leyendecker (kimleyendec...@hotmail.de)