On Tuesday 18 January 2011 10:40:16 Chuck Payne wrote:
> Jos pinged me a week ago about taking the cube or my cheat sheet and
> making it into a poster. I am done with the first draft like a little
> input. I have ask Helen to add a bit of art to it. Let me know what
> you think

It's very informative, good work.

It would be easier on the eyes if the boxes formed by the elements lined up a
bit better, and fewer font sizes were used - I see you're aiming to fit
everything in.

The cheat sheets I have tacked to the wall here use a column layout with
topics that don't fit on one column flowing into the next, allowing a more
efficient use of space - there aren't any large areas of whitespace where no
subject 'box' fits.

Will
--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team