In today's marketing team meeting we discussed how to go forth with the
11.4 Release Campaign planning.  It was agreed that we should use the
December Collaboration Days as a model and adopt a divide-and-conquer
strategy with respect to organizing the tasks and completing them.

So we are dividing the responsibilities as follows:

* Chuck Payne will coordinate with the Ambassador Welcome Team to plan
for Ambassador outreach and launch parties.

* Jos Poortvliet will coordinate the marketing materials/writing tasks.

* Manu Gupta and Bryen Yunashko will coordinate the Social Media/Press
tasks.

Each of these coordinators will formulate a plan of action on their
tasks and discuss broadly with the team and community at large where
applicable to make the 11.4 release a very successful campaign.

If you feel an additional category is needed.  Please speak up now.

I would like to emphasize that while we should be making a big splash
leading up to the release date (March 10 2011), let's also remember that
the 11.4 campaign is ongoing.  This means that our campaign for 11.4
continues until the next release date in November.  Our efforts should
think about both short-term and long-term tasks to provide consistency
and delivery.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko