Le 16/02/2011 14:11, Pascal Bleser a écrit :

The most pragmatic solution, and the fairest, IMHO, is that the
> attribution should go to "the openSUSE project".

exactly what I mean

> Individual attributions would really be a nightmare to work with
> in practice...

exactly

what I was proposing is even more :

* only give the team attribution *on the medium or it's vicinity* (wab
page, printed on it, end of video) (if possible a simple URL!)

* on our web site hold a link with every author's name linked to his
work, so any people that come on the team licence page can follow and
find who is author of what.

The latter is important because the "attribution" is a matter of
reward, somebody liking the work may ask the author for some paid work.

for my personal case, I'm retired and don't seek for money :-(. I
simply want to give the correct attribution when I use other's work.

And yes, the sooner this have a solution, better we may live in the
future :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net