I don't know how cheap is cheap, USB thumb drives, preloaded with the
Live images, would be an awesome takeaway.

There are tons of options out there, but a few shops like usb007.com
offer a basic thumb drive w/ screen printing at $4.99/unit . I'm in
the process of getting a more firm quote, and a description.

- James Mason 'bear454'