On 04/04/2011 11:21 μμ, Izabel Valverde wrote:
2011/4/4 Kim Leyendecker<kimleyendec...@hotmail.de>
Am 04.04.2011 20:13, schrieb Bruno Friedmann:
Seriously, if we respect a strict non-cross-ml in ambassadors, we could start a
message by [US] [GR] or whatever to distinct
the language of the message. I would have some interest in what's happen in
Australia, and USA, and Germany, and France, and
Greece and India. All what the other do/discuss can be lessons of how to do the
best ambassador job.
+1
It also teaches us about, how other cultures work together and let us learn to
work with them together!

Totally agree with Bruno and Kim

My view is the richness of cultures that makes a community like ours
be so wonderful... Various points discussed in different "locations"
create different directions ... I do not believe to be positive at
this time.

Izabel
+1