On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Andreas Jaeger <a...@suse.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 10, 2011 16:35:55 Manu Gupta wrote:
>> Can we have a news item for this? Encouraging derivatives is a good
>> idea in my opinion also ask the author his permission to do this
>
> Should we have news item just for this - or what about one mentioning a couple
> of examples that have been done? So more a story openSUSE is good for
> derivatives, here're some great ones?

Well I would like a couple of more, but certainly we will have to dig
for them but different news items.

Why I have said this there are a very few distributions which are
actually enlightment based and I think atleast the local community
here looks forward to enlightment.. Plus there are a few people who
are actually looking forward for this

Regards
Manu Gupta