Guys I think I told you before
Here in Greece we have 2 Enlightenment developers, one of which is an
openSUSE ambassador and they are working on E17(Enlightenment) for
some time, they want E17 as a 5th GUI on openSUSE.
I have an E17 on my netbook too trying to help them.
Manu maybe we should try connect your people working on E 17 with my
people, what do you think about it?
E17 is a Great GUI and AFAIK lighter than LXDE which is currently not
very active on developing.
Let me know about it.
Kostas

2011/5/11 Andreas Jaeger <a...@suse.com>:
> On Tuesday, May 10, 2011 04:54:44 PM Manu Gupta wrote:
>> >
>> > Should we have news item just for this - or what about one mentioning a
>> > couple of examples that have been done? So more a story openSUSE is good
>> > for derivatives, here're some great ones?
>>
>> Well I would like a couple of more, but certainly we will have to dig
>> for them but different news items.
>
> So, you want to do a series? Why not...
>
>> Why I have said this there are a very few distributions which are
>> actually enlightment based and I think atleast the local community
>> here looks forward to enlightment.. Plus there are a few people who
>> are actually looking forward for this
>
> Then go for it ;)
> Andreas
> --
>  Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
>  aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>    GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
>     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126
> --

http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr
http://own.opensuse.gr