Dear marketeers,

For those among us (esp our ambassadors) who frequently talk to people about
openSUSE, I have drafted up three elevator pitches for respectively beginner,
advanced and pro linux users to explain to them why THEY should check out
openSUSE.

The pitches can be found on http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Why_openSUSE and
I'd be very happy with improvements. In case they are obvious, please just
edit the wiki (that's what it is for) to make sure we don't end up in huge
discussions about minor details* ;-)

Thanks,
Jos

PS you are all aware of the presentations in GIT, yes? Here:
https://gitorious.org/opensuse-artwork/opensuse-artwork/trees/master/slides
I know they are hard to download but you can get it by cloning it to your hard
drive. There is a mirror where you can download stuff right away from Bruno:
http://linux.ioda.net/openSUSE/git/opensuse-artwork/slides/

*anyone who hasn't read bikeshed.com should do so NOW :D