On Monday 23 May 2011 10:27:46 jdd wrote:
> Le 23/05/2011 10:17, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
> > This list came up with the idea to rename
>
> renaming is really necessary. It's incredibly difficult to explain to
> visitors what is OBS, when it's one of the best idea ever! OBS don't
> even translate (in french at least).

Well, as you can read, it has been decided to follow the proposal of the
marketing team and rename openSUSE Build Service to Open Build Service.

IOW we just DID a rename, which we discussed 2  months ago. We now need to
implement it and the first request is to provide a good description for
openbuilservice.org.