This discussion is finished AFAIK

sorry, I was misleaded byt the subject

I created a piratepad, please go in and help describe OBS for the tens of
thousands of users who visit build.opensuse.org and openbuildservice.org!!!

http://piratepad.net/teolsuX2Op

I don't know how to insert what I think there.

There are two point of view importants (at least)

1) the programmer point of view. I'm noit a programmer, so I let this to your appreciation

2) the user pont of view. For the user tha OBS is a library of programs ready to install and run. The problem so far is that one have to know the exact program name to ba able to search for it (AFAIK). So the work flow for an user is to search google for the application that fits his needs then search OBS to find it's distribution version

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg