I just noticed the release notes for GNOME 3.2 are ready for
translation. That also means we can include them in the openSUSE 12.1
release notes now!

So, all it takes is to take these notes by finding the link in the blog:
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/2011/09/16/way-to-gnome-3-2/

and moving them to the current release notes. Izabel, Kostas, JDD - you
should know the link to that, I don't - please reply it here :D

Then when they're moved in there, they need to be shortened to about 2-3
paragraphs with the highlights. However, if you don't feel certain about
that, just copying them in there is already a big help!!!

This of course needs to happen for many other things as well so if you
want to make sure we properly talk about what's new in XFCE, LXDE,
Krita, GIMP, Inkscape etc - find the release notes of the major release
which will go in 12.1 and copy them in!

Jos