Hello friends,

* 10/24/2011 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya all,

Your marketeers have been working on the product highlights for 12.1 but
especially in the more technical area's we are quite prone to making
mistakes and missing Cool Stuff(TM). We therefor would like to ask you
to spend a bit of your time on reviewing of and adding to our release
notes, in draft on ietherpad:

http://ietherpad.com/12-1-release-notes

This document is meant as an end-user thing as well as for the press,
but YOU don't have to write that part. Any braindump or a simple bullet
list - even links to blogs are very much appreciated! You don't only
have to write about what you maintain, if there's anything you can add,
please do so!

Let's make 12.1 rock AND let the world notice that :D

Thanks a lot,

Your marketing team

Do you have the release of openQA included? I think it´s at least a short passage worth.

        --kdl

--
  -o) Kim Leyendecker
  /\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE