On Monday, October 24, 2011 03:47:43 PM Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> openSUSE 12.1 doesn't use openQA, openQA is a tool like OBS... we as
> community use it to test it and in that way it will get mentioned
> somewhere - just like we strive to mention OBS. But unless there are
> packages for openQA (and OBS) we don't mention them as 'features' of
> openSUSE 12.1...

This release is assembled with OBS and tested with openQA.
One sentence to prize both and it belongs in release notes.

What I would like to see is who, when, how made it.
People worked on it {Release manager, Teams (coders, packagers, documents
writers, artists, testers) and all numerous upstream projects.
Tools used to build and test.
Features included.

--
Regards,