Ilya Chernykh wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 November 2011 15:00:08 Pascal Bleser wrote:
>
>> So is there anything that must be done ?
>> Anything that you cannot do yourself for that ?
>> Any sort of "ownership" of that section that can be shared
>> across several people ? (to prevent a bus factor too high ;))
>>
>> Would you have the time (and will) to check that out ?
>>
>> Once it's there, we can then spread the word around :)
>
> I do not know how the process of requesting sections is working.
> Possibly Ubuntu, Appla and Google have commercial relations with them
> (note that they have non-standard domain name for ubuntu section,
> not askubuntu.stackexchange.com, but askubuntu.com).

No one knows the process before asking the right person, and you can see
the link 'contuct us' on the bottom of the StackExchange site. ;-)

I'm the one who think communication channels should be concentrated as
far as possible. But if you think creating another channel on
StackExchange would be helpful, why not?  If people think the new
channel really useful and convenient, it will be used a lot, if people
don't think so, it will be used only few. Quite simple.

Please note, 'someone expect me should do'-tasks will be rarely
realized. If you think this is really needed, you are the one who should
step forward to ACT, instead of just asking.

Best,

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/