On 2011-12-14 jdd wrote:
Le 14/12/2011 20:05, Stuart Tanner a écrit :

What says against doing both is the fact that we can't even get one done
let alone two or three..

I understood the magazine project as being a pdf one first. We will see if any printed material is usefull later

Well, a pdf would be the cheaper option, quite obviously, but IMHO it´s worth the money if potential interested users can hold something in their hands. Anyway, I would suggest to meet up with the marketing team soon and create a "project plan" first. Maybe on the next project / marketing meeting?

--kdl

--

/* This space for rent */