On Fri, 2012-08-24 at 16:13 +0200, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
> Since Pascal who usually takes care of that seems to be unavailable I
> took the
> liberty to copy the 12.1 graphics, changed them to 12.2 and asked
> darix to
> deploy them. So the countdown is running now.
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:12.2 where the link is pointing to atm
> could still use some polishing though.
>
> > Also, we are not promoting openSUSE Conference and openSUSE Summit.
> > propose we make two small thin banners across the top horizontal and
> > side by side (each clickable to appropriate website) above the
> current
> > graphics.
>
> If anyone wants to create a countdown for that too, please have a look
> at the
> svg files here for reference:
> https://github.com/openSUSE/countdown.o.o
>
> cu
> Ludwig

Ludwig,  awesome of you to help out and get the countdown for 12.2 taken
care of.  Very good!

I wonder if having three countdowns will make it too busy on the landing
page?   I think the thin bar banner on top of the page would be a better
fit without radically redesigning the landing page in such a short
period of time.

Next, I guess we need someone from marketing group to update the text on
the landing page.   12.1 All Green is now outdated.  :-)

Bryen