On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM,  <x...@lugv.at> wrote:
> Hi Geekos,
> as 12.2 is released now, I would like to remind you of LinuxDay in
> Austria on Nov. 24th.
> (See http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-marketing/2012-07/msg00000.html)

As a non-German speaking Austrian resident, that puts me out (not that
I really have much to contribute for a paper).

> Until now we didn't get feedback from OpenSUSE team members.
> Actually no one contacted us and none of the Ambassadors I wrote an
> email to answered.

I can't speak for the Ambassadors, but... not many of the general team
listen-in on the Marketing ML.  You might simply be missing the target
demographic.  Since this Linux day is targetted at the German speaking
market, have you posted to the opensuse-de ML?

C.
--
openSUSE 12.2 x86_64, KDE 4.9.1