Hi C,

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:23:10 +0200
C <smau...@opensuse.org> wrote:

> I can't speak for the Ambassadors, but... not many of the general team
> listen-in on the Marketing ML.  You might simply be missing the target
> demographic.  Since this Linux day is targetted at the German speaking
> market, have you posted to the opensuse-de ML?

I didn't expect a "User to User support" list to be the right place.
Last year I got the information that most ambassadors are subscribed to
the marketing list, but that info might be outdated.

Where is the right place (list) for LUGs to contact OpenSUSE for
requests like ours (e.g. a booth on a conference)?

To come back to the DVDs: is there a possibiliy to get LESS than 100?
(At least for the DVD request I hope to be at the right place ;) )

Greetings,
Xela