PromoDVDs are out now.  use http://software.opensuse.org/PromoDVD to
make your orders.  I suggest you do it quickly because right now a lot
of people are busy getting ready to travel to US for openSUSE Summit and
don't know if can respond to your request in time.  If you're close
enough, perhaps drive straight to Nuremberg office and pick up directly?

Make note of what materials you want in the form and someone will review
and respond.

Bryen