On Tuesday 18 September 2012 16:59:45 x...@lugv.at wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:38:12 +0200
>
> Marcel Kühlhorn <susefa...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 17:03 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > > On 09/15/2012 05:32 PM, Marcel Kühlhorn wrote:
> > I won't, the reason I want to order this huge bulk is to build a small
> > stock for myself since I'm sending DVDs to people that don't want to
> > order a whole bunch of 100 but maybe 10 or 20 (which reminds me of
> > that other thread where someone asked for a small bunch for their
> > LinuxDays, gotta respond to that) additionally to the usual usage.
>
> Hey, yeah, here I am ;)
>
> Can you send 10 DVDs to our "president" Klemens, please?
>
> http://www.lugv.at/impressum.html (the first one in list)
>
> Many thanks in advance,
> Xela

Hi Xela,

If you'd like DVD's and such, you can order them on
http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd

Please note that sending any less than 100 DVD's is simply not feasible for
us so we only send to events which require multiples of 100. Sorry for that,
however, if you need only a few DVD's I suggest to download them from
software.opensuse.org and burning them to a DVD-Recordable.