On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 17:03 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 09/15/2012 05:32 PM, Marcel Kühlhorn wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > in preparation to a small forums meet-up of opensuse-forum.de I'm
> > putting together a list of things to get for it and stumbled across some
> > questions meanwhile.
>
> We have only limited stock, so don't throw stuff out en masse but
> consider to hand it out to  those that have it.

I won't, the reason I want to order this huge bulk is to build a small
stock for myself since I'm sending DVDs to people that don't want to
order a whole bunch of 100 but maybe 10 or 20 (which reminds me of that
other thread where someone asked for a small bunch for their LinuxDays,
gotta respond to that) additionally to the usual usage.

> > Second: Is all on this list currently available:
> > - 600 DVDs
> > - 600 stickers (one sticker per DVD)
> > - 400 flyers
> > - 200 small posters (the ones with the calendars on the backside, guess
> >    there will be new ones for 2013)
> > - 100 big posters
> > - 20 t-shirts for attendees
>
> small posters are out. Why do you need 100 big posters? T-shirts are
> also nearly out.

OK, 100 of the big ones is over the top, 25 seem enough seeing the low
number of registrations for our meeting so far.

T-shirts being nearly out means there are some left, is 10 possible?

--
Marcel Kühlhorn
freenode: tux93

Have a lot of fun!