>> > https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork
>> >
>> > Hope this helps
>>
>> It did help ;-)
>>
>> Hi again :-)
>>
>> I've translated one of the flyers to french, and as it was an A4
>> version, I've made an A5 version of it. The result is quite huge, so I
>> don't send it directly by e-mail (I've seen it rejected when I tried
>> to send it to a friend)...
>>
>> I'm afraid I won't be able to make a PR on github, though. The artwork
>> repo is too huge... But as I want my work to be usable by everyone,
>> I'll find some place to update the two flyers soon and provide you a
>> link here, so that someone will be able to commit+push on github.
>
> hey Alexis,
>
> Maybe we can figure something out - you can possibly send them to me
> somehow and I can get them in GitHub?!?
>
> Hugs,
> Jos

Hi !

You should have received the translated svg files, zipped for weight
reasons, in three separated mails. If you've missed one of the three
mails, well... I'll send the data through another way.

Some news from the OWF... The Open World Forum is made of conferences
more than of booths. So even if there were many people attending to
the conferences, our stand staid quite calm. Things get well anyways,
and there was always someone speaking with us, asking questions about
openSUSE. We've had really interesting discussions around cloud
computing technologies. Seems that the efforts made by SUSE and
openSUSE are much appreciated by the professionals we met. We spoke
particularly about Azure and SlapOS.

That's all... I may have some photos somewhere, can send them if you want.

Best regards,

Alexis
--
OrbisGIS supporter.