One question related to the "people of openSUSE" series is under which license
this is done. As far as I can tell the interviews from the past are under no
specific license (at least I couldn't find any on news.opensuse.org, where the
interviews are published). So I assume that they are only meant to be
published on the openSUSE site and not meant for redistribution.

For future interviews it would be great to adopt a better defined license. I
would use CC-BY-SA for them. Are there any reasons to not do this?

--
Cornelius Schumacher <csc...@suse.de>