Hi,

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Februar 2020 um 21:46 Uhr
> Von: "Sebastien 'sogal' Poher" <so...@opensuse.org>
> An: opensuse-marketing@opensuse.org, victorhck <victor...@mailbox.org>,
> Betreff: Re: [opensuse-marketing] People of openSUSE
>
> Hi all,
>
> On 2/18/20 7:20 PM, Sébastien 'sogal' Poher wrote:
> > Le 18 février 2020 18:54:02 GMT+01:00, victorhck <victor...@mailbox.org> a
> > écrit :
> >> Hi listmates
> >>
> >> I have translated to spanish (and will publish in my blog) the
> >> interview
> >> to Ish Sookun¹
> >> Maybe this interview should be available also in people.o.o²?
> >>
> >> Greetings
> >>

> >> [1]
> >> https://news.opensuse.org/2020/02/13/people-of-opensuse-an-interview-with-ish-sookun/
> >> [2] http://people.opensuse.org/
> >
> > Sure. I Will update this list (2) this evening.
> > Thanks
>
> After answering Victor's email above, I went to the wiki and the link he
> posted and realized that I read his email to fast.
> It seems that there is two "People of openSUSE" interviews list [0] [1]
> and the interviews themselves are available in news.opensuse.org and/or
> people.opensuse.org. The questions list are duplicated as well between
> this site and the wiki [2] [3]
> The git repo of the later show a last commit in mid 2017.

At the beginning all was mixed together with other topics on news.opensuse.org.
That should be more structured with the wiki page then.
After a long break we had a volunteer for the creation of people.opensuse.org.
The code with interviews is on Github.

> Is people.opensuse.org still a place to publish interviews ? I doubt it
> since it would be a duplicate with news.opensuse.org. What to you think
> we should do with it ?

That should be. The creator had the idea to separate people.opensuse.org from
news.opensuse.org.

> My opinion is the everything should be in one place, preferentially the
> wiki. Whatever place we choose I am volunteer to sort and merge
> everything in one single, well known and documented place.
>
> Regards,

Best regards,
Sarah