Hi all,

On 2/18/20 7:20 PM, Sébastien 'sogal' Poher wrote:
> Le 18 février 2020 18:54:02 GMT+01:00, victorhck <victor...@mailbox.org> a
> écrit :
>> Hi listmates
>>
>> I have translated to spanish (and will publish in my blog) the
>> interview
>> to Ish Sookun¹
>> Maybe this interview should be available also in people.o.o²?
>>
>> Greetings
>>

>> [1]
>> https://news.opensuse.org/2020/02/13/people-of-opensuse-an-interview-with-ish-sookun/
>> [2] http://people.opensuse.org/
>
> Sure. I Will update this list (2) this evening.
> Thanks

After answering Victor's email above, I went to the wiki and the link he
posted and realized that I read his email to fast.
It seems that there is two "People of openSUSE" interviews list [0] [1]
and the interviews themselves are available in news.opensuse.org and/or
people.opensuse.org. The questions list are duplicated as well between
this site and the wiki [2] [3]
The git repo of the later show a last commit in mid 2017.

Is people.opensuse.org still a place to publish interviews ? I doubt it
since it would be a duplicate with news.opensuse.org. What to you think
we should do with it ?

My opinion is the everything should be in one place, preferentially the
wiki. Whatever place we choose I am volunteer to sort and merge
everything in one single, well known and documented place.

Regards,

[0] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:People_of_openSUSE
[1] https://people.opensuse.org/

[2] https://people.opensuse.org/howto.html
[3] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:People_of_openSUSE_questions

--
'When there is no more room at school, the dumb will walk the Earth.'

Sébastien 'sogal' Poher