Christian Boltz escribió:

> Now to the dependency problems:
> - php-mysql and/or php-pgsql? One of them is always unused, but you
>   never know which one in advance (from RPM's POV)

There is something missing, that is more a bug than anything else..
php-pgsql and php.mysql should Provides: php-database-support or
something, please open a bug report and assign it to me in order to
avoid it getting lost.

> - Should I require MySQL and/or PostgreSQL? You never know which one is
>   used, and accessing the database on another machine is also possible,
>   so technically none of them is really needed.

Neither of those.

> - Should I require Postfix? Sure, Postfixadmin is used to administrate
>   it, but it's the same as with MySQL: It could run on another machine.

PHP requires an smtp_daemon but as you say the server to be administered
can reside in other machine..

> - setup.php is installed by the package, but needs to be deleted to make
>   Postfixadmin work. Is there any special trick how to handle this in
>   RPM?

Should setup.php be ex3ecuted manually by the user in order to configure
the sth ? if so, the deleting of the file is up to the user.

--
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." -
Albert Einstein

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH