Am Sonntag, den 07.05.2006, 15:42 +1000 schrieb Peter Flodin:
> As we all know and many complain about, the wiki is quite hard to find
> things in.

ack

[snip]

> The most important sections (I believe) are downloads and documentation.

Maybe they can be placed somewhat more prominent on the front page.

Regarding the documentation section: Is there a particular reason why we
have separate sections for Documentation and Support Database?

> I have started with http:\\en.opensuse.org\documentation and will
> continue on each major section linked to from that page, I have
> already done some reconstruction and moved some pages.

I like it a lot better than the previous version.

> A good page for anybody to help is the page http://en.opensuse.org/Howtos
> You can simply find Howto type articles currently in the wiki and link
> to them in the correct section, or because it is wiki, create links to
> howto articles that should exist. It might be enough to spur someone
> into writing a new article.
>
> So join in and help, offer feedback...be constructive.

Well, then here we go: Can anything be done with the categories? I found
this page "by accident": http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Browse and I'm
thinking maybe something like that would be nice to a have a link to
from the front page or the documentation start page.

--
Gruß
Andreas