houghi wrote:
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 04:43:21PM +0200, jdd wrote:

houghi wrote:

Put it online. Put it online. Put it online.

yes

OK. Too late. :-)

why?

Because I already did. ;-)

I don't see it on the

http://en.opensuse.org/Released_Version#Downloads

page
and could you get rid of the tons of unusefull text before the table? this text is repeated several times and will not be read more fort that

It is a wiki. Knock yourself out. :-D

I know, but I try not to be too invasive on the english wiki. I'm already very present (specially on the fr wiki, of course) I don't want the wiki to be the jdd's one :-)

pflodo and you are, in my opinion, more valuable contributors for the english wiki (not to mention many others)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net