On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 01:44:21PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> houghi a écrit :

> >>no :-(. A hub must stay a hub, to be used only of nothing
> >>else is available :-)
> >
> >I agree, however the opensuse.org/Download is not good. Who is willing
> >(daring) to re-write it in such a way that people can start downloading
> >the moment you get to that page?
> >
> >I am thinking, but can not come up with a good solution that does not ned
> >re-writing at least three pages.
> >
> >I will start a new thread about that.
> http://fr.opensuse.org/Téléchargement

I am only looking at the en page, sorry. I also thought that the idea was
that there were certain pages that were only ment to be translated.

This is again something I am against, because it breaks consistency. Why
is that page not the same as the other languages? Either the en.* page is
good and fr should follow, or the en.* is not good and fr.* should follow
as soon as it changes.
--
houghi
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done,