Hi,

В сообщении от Tuesday 11 September 2007 15:53:59 Frank Sundermeyer
написал(а):
> Hi,
>
> the new skin for the wiki is finally ready ;-).
>
> The new skin requires to update or create the following pages:
>
> - left navigation (MediaWiki:Sidebar)

Permission is denied in the test wiki for these pages.

> - right navigation of home page (MediaWiki:Mainpagerightcolumn) ->new
> - home page
> - copyright notice Novell (MediaWiki:OsNovellCopyright) ->new

Please fix the links at
http://en.test.opensuse.org/index.php?title=ToDo_List_When_Going_Live as it
currently points to the test wiki instead of local *.opensuse.org

> - copyright notice Community (MediaWiki:OsCommunityCopyright)
>
> In order to make it as easy as possible for you translators, I have set
> up
>
> http://en.test.opensuse.org/index.php?title=ToDo_List_When_Going_Live
>
> On this page you will find a table with links to all files in your
> language that need to be changed/created. Apart from the copyright
> files I have tried to already set them up with cut & paste.
>
> Please proofread them - it is very likely I have made mistakes. Once you
> have proofread all five files, please change the entry in
> the "Proofread" column to "!yes".
>
> I would like to propose next Tuesday (September 18th) as a deadline -
> this would allow us to deploy the skin at the end of next week
> (hopefully).
>
> If you want to, you can now translate the two copyright notices. If not,
> leave them as they are (English).

I've noticed that templates with images don't render an image. For example
have a look at
http://en.test.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Template:Where_to_find_Help_1
Is that done advisedly?

--