This is also a concern of the openSUSE.org website and the wiki.
It is All Rights Reserved and copyright by Novell, including user submissions.

I have raised this as a concern earlier (before I joined this mailing
list), the correspondence is here:
http://www.opensuse.org/User:Pflodo/Open_Letter_to_OpenSUSE_&_Novell

Summary was that it was going to Novell Legal and Adrian Schroeter was
going to let me know of the outcome.

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin