Am Thursday 22 September 2005 04:03 schrieb houghi:
> Still working on  getting my PVR 350 running under 10.0RC1
>
> After a new instalation I started all over again and I now get the error
> that the device /dev/video0 is not available.
>
> What must I use in RC1 or what must I do to add /dev/video0?

I don't tried ivtv so far with 10.0 on my computer at home ...

When the device is not available the driver is maybe not loaded proper ...
check the if the modules load, check messages, check if you have the right
firmware, iirc there is also a debug option when you load the modules
manually.

--
with kind regards,