BandiPat wrote:
I do believe this unit is supported and I think you can use the IScan driver with makes it all work nicely! Thanks to the SuSE gentleman that provided SuSE IScan rpms and drivers, very nice. Did you try the "test" button in YaST2 during your setup?

Lee
I know this unit is supported, as it works out-of-the-box on my 9.3 install on the same system using sane.
I want to use sane, because of the comment at configuring.
it says, sane is giving good functionality, iscan is *maybe* working, but not tested

Clicking test on the not-identified scanner gives me, that only recognized scanners can be edited, clicking test on the epson line without an scanner asigned gives me, that a driver can only be deleted, without
deleting the according scanner.

I will have a look at the config from 9.3 to see, whats different.
Hopefully i'll get it to work as supposed.

Thanks Lee for your answer!

Regards,
rauch