On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 10:34:16AM -0500, Joseph M. Gaffney wrote:
> Henne, I will gladly contact every forum I know of, I have no problems doing
> so.  I seem to think I'm occasionally personable ;)  However, I don't know
> the owners, and may not be best suited to contact them.  Is there anyone who
> knows the forum owners? If not, I'll contact them, and atleast try to get
> them to see the discussion on the list here.

Just throw it in the group and point to
http://www.opensuse.org/Forum-discussion-results like Henne did. Then let
the dogs of war tear it appart and pick up the pieces. :-)

So post it, see what happens and then come with a conclusion per forum. It
could be that the consensus in one groups is completely different from
another one.

houghi
--
In a medium in which a News Piece takes a minute and an "In-Depth"
Piece takes two minutes, the Simple will drive out the Complex.