Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2006 22:07 schrieb Richard Bos:
> Op dinsdag 14 februari 2006 21:54, schreef Peter Flodin:
> > Some things that I think needs to change.
> > 1. All opensuse-announcements should be on the OpenSUSE News wiki
> > page. Not just a one liner with a link to the mailing list archive.
> > 2. A selection of other news worthy items should also go on this page.
> > 3. The page should be included into the design of the front page.
> > 4. The News page should be available via RSS, with free usage terms.
> > ie allow anybody to do anything with the RSS.
>
> Or just create a suse blog.  Fits all 4 points above except the inclusion
> in the wiki front page.  Bug making it a blog, makes it easy to include the
> rss feed into *planet* sides.

I don't mind it being blogged, but the information provided, especially things
like the change in the Kernel drivers and the package manager, need to be
carefully thought out professionally presented with fully rounded information
covering all aspects of the change, its implications etc.

This could be done in a blog, but such statements of change in policy etc. and
major changes in direction need to be carefully worded and they need to be
"official".

I have seen some very professionally produced blogs and I've seen a lot of
rambling garbage that could, maybe, have important information buried
somewhere...

Dave