> I read many other mailing lists as well and, therefore, I
> think that communication must be efficient, especially on a high-traffic
> mailing list, and it makes no sense to reply to emails if everything is
> already said or if the answer does not really match the original email,
> etc. So, don't give a false colour! If people reply to my emails without
> referring to what I've really written and they try to prove that I am
> wrong, then - of course- I will complain about that behaviour. This is not
> how a discussion should work! And if I get in addition answers like "sorry
> to be alive" (this time it was via PM), it just shows again how "serious"
> some of the emails and replys are.

And that is a good explanation, and that is how you can discuss the item with
Houghi i guess. And Houghi can respond to it. The other post looked like a
bit of a flame to me but this one does not look like that in any way. Maybe
Houghi could react to it, so there is an open discussion an in the end nobody
is ignored/annoyed by another person. We have to work together.. and not in
modules but as a kernel ;-)

Sorry for my flame, was in a bad mood and just read all the shit about the
Kernel so I really was into "Why is everybody so hate-minded against
eachother?". Maybe I did not catch up with the intention that you had.

Now let's make the world better again!

Azerion