Hi,

Some keep chastising questions of substance about SuSE Linux 10.1 posted
to this list, saying repeatedly that this list is about "the
community." I, for the life of me, have no idea what this means.

What's OK to discuss here? How things are going with the spouse and
kids? How well groomed the local parks are? Whether the potholes are
getting dealt with? Whether the cops are stopping people from speeding
in the school zone next door? Whether trash pickup is prompt? How long
the lines are at city hall? Whether the public library is getting too
run-down?

Community is such a gawd-awful over-used word these days.

Randall Schulz