On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 07:51:59PM -0700, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > To me the openSUSE community (because I asume that is what we are
> > talking about) are all people directly or indirecty involved with the
> > use of SUSE. Devlopers and Users alike.
>
> Fine, but it doesn't answer the question about what's on-topic if
> questions about technological issues with SuSE Linux are not. Saying
> that it's supposed to be limited to issues of interest to or about "the
> community" is still unanswered.

To me it does answer just that question.

Ok, I will try another aproach:
The openSUSE community is the group of people that are involved,
directly or indirectly, in the openSUSE project.
No the question what is on-topic. Whjat is on-topic are discussions about
the project and the community that maintains that project.

There is a link to what the project exactly is and I asume you have read
that.

Somehow I am sure that you understand what the intention is and that you
are just not happy with the definition, so how would YOU define it?

houghi