On 6/4/06, jdd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
houghi wrote:
> What else can we do then point out each time we see a technical discussion
> starting? My idea is to kill this list, as it already is lost and make a
> new one: opensuse-community.

I don't think changing the list could do any good, people
will write anyway (or steal the others openSUSE lists).

I disagree, I actually think this is one of Houghi's better ideas.

The problem with this list is that it is the default list, it is the
list everybody joins. Newbies think they just downloaded openSUSE so
it must be the right list to ask questions about it :-)

The off-topic post are very low on the specific list like
opensuse-wiki and opensuse-factory.

So my vote is that if we want a list to only discuss community lets
create [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then delete
opensuse@opensuse.org

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin