On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 06:51:41PM -0500, Rajko M wrote:
> Keep it for people that can't decide where to go.

Please. This with a good reply at subscription. It will eiter become a
playground, will grow into something great or whatever.

> Newbies will come in general discussion and than get initial help and
> directions to better places for particular topic.

Or get pointed to the correct place by a bot or whatever will be decided
upon.

> It was long time ago, but I still remember first Linux installation. I
> had no clue where to go, what to ask.

I did not even had a clue what to fill out as login. I mean I new the
password, but I had no idea what the login was. No user was added at that
moment. So no other way then to get back to Windows and ask.

houghi