On Monday 05 June 2006 15:33, Martin Schlander wrote:

> And then kill [EMAIL PROTECTED] There shouldn't be a plain opensuse@ - too
> confusing for people to figure out which aspects of opensuse belong
> on there - a lot of people like Randall will expect opensuse@ to
> cover every and any aspect of openSUSE as well as SUSE Linux.

Why am I the bad guy here? Because I forced those who consider
themselves the police of this list to actually say what is and is not
on-topic for this list and to use words as they're actually defined in
English?

I did _not_ come to this with any preconceptions nor did I insist one
way or another. I did not care what the answer was. I was only trying
to get a clear statement, and it was like pulling teeth to do so.

Don't worry. I'll not be asking any questions in your private
playground, whatever you decide to call it and whatever misuse of
English you decide to use in describing it.

> Martin

Randall Schulz