Em Terça, 15 de Agosto de 2006 08:38, o Clayton escreveu:
> Even within these "list aware" mailing clients you have to know that
> they are list aware... if you click reply-to in KMail in a mail from
> this list you get the sender.. not the list address.  You have to know
> that you press L or you have to have edited your KMail button bar and
> manually added a Reply-to-list button.  This behaviour is NOT the
> default... it is well hidden in the clients.

 I think that's a false statement. At least in KMail here, for as long as I
remember, and I haven't changed any configuration, R replies to the author in
a private mail or to the list in a list mail. Shift-A is the one to reply to
the author, while A replies to all.
 Munging Reply-To would make reply to author and to all non-functional (both
quite helpful, respectively: when you just want to reply privately and when
the sender tells that he is not subscribed to the list).

Cheers,
 Ricardo
--
So, what's with this guy Gideon, anyway?  And why can't he ever
remember his Bible?