JP Rosevear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Not bumping the rev would be fine if no source and no deps changed, but
> the problem is that deps of the RPM will change right now and the rev
> will not be bumped, which seems incorrect.

See the discussion we have in bugzilla.  The important point is that
customers should always see a different package version if anything
has changed.  Which is fine for release products.  But with FACTORY
going out daily, we have to change the scripts for FACTORY to increase
the revisions as needed, let's see how this can be done in the best
way,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany