On 11/17/06, JJ Gitties <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/17/06, Saill White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  At the same time, to the vast credit of the Novell developers it looks like
Nat Friedman and Miguel de Icaza are fighting fiercely for a rewording of the
agreement:

http://blogs.msdn.com/jasonmatusow/archive/2006/11/11/your-input-requested.aspx

good for them.

--
jjgitties,

"*We* need to convince OpenSUSE to fork, or let 'em die. To bad, it is a wonderful
Distro. But their parent company is NOT our friend."