On Sunday 19 November 2006 23:02, Rajko M wrote:
> Does anyone can explain this one:
> Apparatus and method for generating and using multi-direction DC and AC
> electrical currents #7,041,203
>
> I know that current can flow from + to -, also one can reverse polarity and
> than current will go in opposite way, but still from + to -. If reversal is
> done periodically than we call that alternating current, but
> multi-direction DC and AC?!
>
> Can someone shed some light on this?

Google for "Sully direct current". Apparently it's some guy who claims to have
invented a new form of power transmission in addition to AC and DC

I'm not good enough at physics to be able to decipher it, but from general
principles, it seems to me that a discovery like that, if it had any merit,
would have been more publicised

When I first read it though, it did look a bit like someone had managed - in
2006 - to patent Alternating Current