On 2006/11/25 10:28 (GMT-0800) Randall R Schulz apparently typed:

> On Saturday 25 November 2006 10:00, Renegade Penguin wrote:

>> Not afraid - I've always signed like that.   =)

> Your ilk are called anonymous cowards for a reason: You're too cowardly
> to publicly associate your identity with your remarks.

How about lightening up? I don't know Renegade Penguin is a fake name
any more or less than Randall Schulz is or isn't fake. Whatever moniker
anyone uses routinely ought to be plenty good enough for identification
purposes on a mailing list, particularly in garbage threads like this
that we have an overabundance of lately.
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409