On Saturday 25 November 2006 10:11, Steve Jeppesen wrote:
> > Then please tell me where else I can complain about it? This is as
> > official a SuSE user community as can be found.
> if this is what this mailing list has become - then this troll is outta
> here.

Calling someone a troll just for saying something negative is silly. Novell is
perfect, the angel of Linux? Nothing Novell does should be questioned? Novell
can join with Microsoft and make moves that impact the whole future of open
source, and no one is allowed to discuss it?

I invite all "trolls" to sign Bruce Perens' open letter to Novell's CEO Ron
Hovsepian:

http://www.techp.org/petition/show/1

Bryan