On Nov 26, 2006, at 12:38 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

Benjamin Rosenberg wrote:
On Nov 26, 2006, at 12:03 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
"Proof by accusation and innuendo" doesn't hold much sway anywhere,
except in a campaign of FUD.

And when deciding to invade nations like Iraq.

U.S. politics should NOT be injected into this conversation .. that DOES belong on the OT list. It inflames people to much and has not a bloody thing to do with Microsoft, SUSE, or Linux. Please people .. let us not devolve into stupidity.

A bit sensitive about it, aren't we? Australia and others are also in there - and I live in Australia.

Not sensitive at all. Just trying to keep the conversation from devolving into crap. My politics are well known on the suse-ot list where this type of thing belongs.
--
Jumping to conclusions burns 45 less calories than searching for facts.